May 25, 2003


I was very busy this morning doing things around the house and helping C.R.C. with some of his work. During the morning I would have a sudden urge to go to the Grotto today after everything I needed to do was done. Each of the 4 or 5 times this happened I would glance at my watch and each time it would say either XX:XX:13 or 33. After I finished the things I was doing I left to go to "Parish Church" to get the Eucharist for Bob G____ and Agnes Corradi. When I arrived the time on the dash was 12:33.

I drove to Our Father’s House to give the Eucharist to Agnes C. She was looking very weak and pale today. We prayed together for a little while and then I gave her the Eucharist. I was not paying any attention to the time and when I was finished I glanced at my watch just as I was leaving. The time was 1:13.

I drove to "hometown" Hospital to give the Eucharist to Bob G____ who is struggling with another case of pneumonia. I arrived at 1:33. He was looking a little better than when he first got there but the nurse told me that he had a very bad night. We talked for a little while and then we said some prayers. Again I was not paying any attention to the time but when I finished and was leaving I looked at my watch and the time was 2:13. I drove back to "Parish Church" to return the pix but there was a baptism in progress so I did not go in.

I drove home and there was a note from S.C.C. saying to call Ted. S.C.C. and C.R.C. were at her mom’s house. I called Ted and asked if he felt like riding to the Grotto today and going to the May devotions to Mary at St. Joseph’s at 7 PM. Ted said yes. I drove to Leesburg and picked Ted up at Walmart and arrived there at 4:33. We rode to Emmitsburg and went to St. Joseph’s first. We arrived and walked in the church at 5:33. The only other person in the church was Roberta Marziani who went to Medjugorje with us the first time. Since there was nobody else in the church, the 3 of us prayed the rosary out loud. When we finished we rode over to the Grotto of Lourdes and arrived there at 6:13.

My original plan was to be back at St. Joseph’s for the May devotions at 7 PM but I was delayed because I ran into Peter Blanchard. He asked me if I had seen the “green sheet” which was a explanation of private revelations and another attempt to cast doubt on Our Lady of Emmitsburg. I had not, so after we finished talking, I walked in the Glass Chapel and picked up a few that were sitting on the table as you walk in. Ted, Roberta and myself then drove over to St. Joseph’s for what was left of the May devotions and arrived there at 7:13. When it was over I looked at my watch as I was walking out of the church and the time was 7:33. We decided that we would go to the Carriage House and eat before driving home. As we were leaving St. Joseph’s the odometer switched to 1.3 as soon as we started to move. A lady named Jo Ann joined us for dinner. After we finished eating we left, I dropped Ted off at Walmart in Leesburg and I pulled in my driveway at 11:13.

I sat down for a little while and thought about the day and the continued attacks such as this “green sheet” that I believe are directives. I realized that what has been happening to me as a result of being in Emmitsburg is stronger than the attacks and continues to give me the strength I need to continue. This was so strong, I glanced at my watch and the time was 11:33:13.

R_____ C___

June 5, 2003

12:13 Am