House Offer Rejected & Miraculous Medal Novena

Monday March 22, 2004

S.C.C. asked me this morning if I was going to go to the Miraculous Medal Novena at St. Joseph’s. I told her I did not know but if I did I would give her a call and let her know. I then left the house and went to mass at "Parish Church". After mass I went to work in "hometown".

Later in the morning I needed to go to work in Manassas. At the very instant I knew that I would be going to Manassas I had a thought of going to All Saints to pray the rosary. I glanced at my watch and it said XX:XX:33.

I drove to Manassas with every intention of praying the rosary before going to work but when I arrived at All Saints Caroline, the maintenance lady, stopped me and just wanted to talk. She gave be a book on The Passion movie. Our conversation used up all my time and I had to skip the rosary and go straight to work. I arrived at work at 11:33.

I was extremely busy when I got to work and when I got to a good breaking point I got up to go take a break and go back to All Saints to pray the rosary. I had no idea what time it was. When I started my truck the CD player flashed 13 on the dash. I drove across the street and arrived at All Saints at 2:13. I prayed the rosary (Sorrowful) and when I finished I looked at my watch as I walked out the door and the time was 2:33.

I went back to work and was busy the rest of the afternoon. When I finished I decided that I was going to go to St. Joseph’s tonight. I glanced at my watch and it said XX:XX:13. I called S.C.C. and told her that I would be going. When I finished my work I rode back over to All Saints to pray another rosary because of the peace it gives me at stressful times such as now when such major changes are taking place in my life and the lives of my family. I arrived at All Saints and walked in the chapel and the time was 5:13.

I prayed the Joyful mysteries of the rosary and then I left to go to Emmitsburg. While I was driving S.C.C. called and said I needed to call Ray Hennessee about the house. I called Ray and he told me that the owner of the house rejected the offer I made. At the very instant Ray told me this I noticed the car in front of me had the license plate of 333.

I told Ray I would see him at St. Joseph’s and we could discuss it there. I continued driving to Emmitsburg and when I arrived at St. Joseph’s and walked in the front door the time was 7:33:33.

After the novena Ray and I sat out in his car and discussed the house and I made a counter offer on the house. I signed the papers and when we were finished I got in my truck and left to go home. When I started the truck the time on the dash was 8:33. I glanced at my watch as I pulled out of St. Joseph’s parking lot and the time was 8:33:13. I drove home and pulled in my drive way and the time on the dash was 10:33.

R_____ C___

March 24, 2004

9:33 Pm