Monday April 19, 2004

I usually do not let things people say bother me but what was relayed to me yesterday at the Grotto has gnawed at me most of the day. I decided I would go to the Miraculous Medal Novena tonight at St. Joseph’s and pray about it. I started the day by going to "Parish Church" for daily mass. I glanced at my watch as I arrived and it said XX:XX:13.

After mass I went to work in "hometown". When I took my lunch break I had to go to the Division of Motor Vehicles to register a truck I just bought from my longtime friend David Fischer. After finishing at the DMV I drove to David’s house to return his license plates and before returning to work I stopped at "Parish Church" to pray the rosary. When I finished the rosary I glanced at my watch as I walked out the door and the time was 12:33:13.

I returned to work and was busy the rest of the day. When I reached a good breaking point in my work I called S.C.C. to tell her that I did plan on going to the Miraculous Medal Novena tonight at St. Joseph’s. It was just as I finished dialing the phone number I noticed the time was 2:13.

After I talked to S.C.C. I continued my work and again became very busy. I was working with someone and just as we completed the task we were working on I had a sudden and very strong feeling of peace and I thought about going to Emmitsburg tonight. I glanced at my watch and the time was 3:33.

My workload slowed down at this point and I was free the rest of the afternoon. I sat at my desk and wrote down yesterdays journal entry about what was told to me at the Grotto and when I finished writing I glanced at my watch and the time was 4:33.

I got off work and left to go to the Miraculous Medal Novena at St. Joseph’s. I picked up Ted at Wal Mart in Leesburg and we rode up in my new (used) truck. As we were driving Ted said he liked the truck. I then jokingly said to him that this was its maiden voyage to Emmitsburg. At the very instant I said that the peaceful feeling hit me. I then noticed the time on the dash was 6:33.

Ted and I arrived at St. Joseph’s and I glanced at my watch at the very instant we walked in the church and it said XX:XX:33. There was a visiting priest tonight. Mass followed the novena and at the very instant we knelt for the Liturgy of the Eucharist I felt the peace hit me again. I glanced at my watch and it said XX:XX:33.

A few minutes later while standing praying the Our Father I saw a purple column of light surround the statue of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in the front of the church. It startled me because it was the same exact light I saw the night of June 8, 2002 when I saw Jesus in the same location. It scared me for a second because for an instant I thought I was going to see Him again but I did not. When the light stopped I knew to glance at my watch and it said XX:XX:33.

Mass ended and I ran into Ray Hennessey and we talked a little more about the house and when we finished talking I left and the time was 8:13:33. Ted and I rode back to Walmart and I dropped him off. When we arrived the time was 9:13 and the odometer was 33. I drove home and pulled in my driveway and the time on the dash was 10:33. I looked at my watch as I got out of my truck and it said 10:33:13.

R_____ C___

May 9, 2004

11:33:13 Pm