All Saint’s Day and Election Eve

November 1, 2004

On my way to work this morning I had to stop by Quest Laboratory in Fredrick, Maryland to have blood drawn for an upcoming doctors appointment with Dr. Joe F. I arrived and was the first person they called in. When I walked back to have the blood drawn I was stunned when I saw the person who would be drawing my blood. It was a woman who was covered with tattoos of spider webs and bats that covered every inch of visible skin.

While she was drawing the blood I suddenly knew I needed to pray for her because by all outward appearances she was in big spiritual trouble. I prayed Hail Mary’s while she drew the blood. At the instant she finished and said I could go I felt the need to continue praying. I glanced at my watch and it said XX:XX:33.

I again felt the urgent need to pray as I walked out the door which was next to the Fredrick Planned Parent Hood abortion clinic. I glanced at my watch and it said XX:XX:13. I got in my car to leave and the time was 7:13. The only reason I mention this is because the entire time I knew I was in the presence of evil and at the same time I felt protected by Our Lady. It’s hard to explain.

While I was driving to work in "hometown" I thought about where our world is going that a person can work in a public, professional building with satanic emblems tattooed all over themselves but let someone display outward displays of Christianity in a public, professional building and they will be put out of view or not there at all.

As I was thinking about this President Bush came on the radio and talked about moral values and promoting a culture of Life. At that very instant I suddenly knew I needed to pray the rosary for tomorrows election and pro-life issues. It was very strong and at that instant I noticed the clock on the dash was 7:33. I prayed the entire rosary and was not paying any attention to the time. At the instant I finished I again felt the peace run through me. I then noticed the clock on the dash was 8:33 and at that very instant I noticed the odometer switch to 13. I arrived at work and glanced at my watch at the instant I pulled in the gate and the time was 9:13:00.

Later in the day I went to lunch with Carrol R and when he finished eating he said “lets go” it was at that very instant I felt the peace that draws me to the rosary. I glanced at my watch and it said XX:XX:33. I drove to Our Lady of the Blue Ridge to pray the rosary and arrived there at 12:13:59 and the odometer was 1.3. I prayed the Luminous rosary and looked at my watch just as I finished and the time was 12:33. I drove back to work and just at the car came to a complete stop I glanced at my watch and it said XX:XX:33 and the odometer was again at 1.3.

I got off work a little early because I had completed all my task and left to go home. I had not been to daily mass yet because I planned on going tonight at St. Joseph’s after the Miraculous Medal Novena. Just as I started the car I was again hit with the feeling of peace of knowing where I was going. It was at that instant I noticed the odometer from where I returned from praying the rosary at lunch. Since I had not been anywhere else it was still 1.3. I drove to Emmitsburg and went to St. Joseph’s. I arrived there and the time was 6:13.

I then rode to St. Peter’s books because they usually pray the rosary at 6 o’clock but no body was there. I rode back to St. Joseph’s and I was the first person there and I just sat out in the parking lot and again prayed the entire rosary for pro-life issues and I also had the very strong and urgent desire to pray for the election and President Bush. Before I finished the rosary people started arriving for the Miraculous Medal Novena but I just stayed in the car until I had finished. When I finished the rosary I walked in the church (parish hall because the church is still under renovation during the week) and just as I genuflected to enter my seat the strong feeling of peace hit me very hard. I glanced at my watch and the time was 7:13:13.

The Miraculous Medal Novena began and mass followed. Fr. Steve was the celebrant. The mass was for All Saints day which is not a holy day of obligation this year. At the very instant Fr. Steve said the mass was ended I again felt the peace run through me. I glanced at my watch and the time was 8:13.

I was delayed leaving because Peter C drove Ted Szymanski to the novena and we stood outside talking for a while. I do miss seeing Ted and picking him up on Mondays and bringing him to Emmitsburg. When Ted and Peter left I drove home and when I pulled in my driveway the time was 8:33 and the odometer was 3.3.

R_____ C___

Nov. 7, 04

2:33 Pm