A Very Special Priest Visits Our House on May 11 & The Blessed Virgin Mary Appears to Gianna Sullivan in Our House on May 13, 2006


This is most likely one of the most complex papers I have ever sat down to write. Like always I had no idea where or what the sequence of events could be leading up to. Several events over the past months occurred that I now know were directly related to the events I am about to describe. Because I feel they are important to this paper I will include a few details from past papers I have written. In the March 21st paper I wrote:

I drove back to Emmitsburg and I had a very peaceful feeling. It made me want to stop at St. Joseph’s and pray another rosary. I arrived at St. Joseph’s and just as the car came to a complete stop the CD flashed 33. I sat out in the car and prayed the Glorious mysteries and when I finished I started the car to leave and the time on the dash was 8:13.

I drove home and very shortly after I arrived the phone rang and it was Karen Major. Karen said she was calling for Gianna. She said Gianna would like for S.C.C. and I to leave the Jesus of Mercy group we are currently in and join hers. We said yes. We hung up and the time was 8:33.

And on Holy Saturday April 15 while I was in "hometown" the following happened:

When I got up this morning I had every intention of going to Advanace Auto to buy a set of jumper cables so I could start my lawnmower that would not start the last time I was here in "hometown". Just as I walked out the door I suddenly felt compelled to start the day off by praying the rosary before anything else and dropping off the latest pack of papers. It was so strong I drove straight to "Parish Church". I walked in the church and dropped the papers on the table. I glanced at my watch and the time was 10:13.

I walked in the church and Fr. ___ was walking straight towards me. He said he was coming to Carrol Valley on May 11 and I could pick him up at the Liberty Mountain Resort at 2:30 to show him around. When Fr. ___ started telling me this the time was still 10:13.

When we finished talking I glanced at my watch as I genuflected to enter my pew and it said XX:XX:13.

I was just getting ready to start the rosary when Don B came up to me needing help setting up a few last things for tonight’s Easter Vigil mass. I helped him set up some sand boxes needed to extinguish the candles at tonight’s mass. When we finished that I then prayed the Sorrowful and Glorious mysteries along with the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. When I finished I glanced at my watch as I got up to leave and said goodbye to Fr. ___ who was sitting in the back of the church. The time was 11:13.

Because of these events and numerous others that are buried within the daily notes I keep I knew something special was coming, I just did not know what it was. Now I do and I will describe to the best of my ability the events leading up to Our Lady appearing to Gianna Sullivan in our living room on Saturday May 13, 2006 the Feast of Fatima.

Also the events described in this paper give me great comfort and peace because Our Lady not only appeared to Gianna Sullivan in our house on May 13th but also proved She was here by performing a miracle to validate her presence among those present in the house.

Additionally I am filled with peace over the fact that Our Lady appeared in our house knowing that God knows all things and is completely aware of every word I have written in these papers and given to priest over the years. If they were not true especially the June 7-8, 2002 paper where I described seeing a vision of Jesus Christ in St. Joseph’s and the December 8, 2004 paper where I saw Our Lady of Emmitsburg, I do not believe Our Lady would have come and actually proved Her presence if She objected to what I have written.

Wednesday May 10, 2006

Like I said I have known Fr. ___ was coming since Holy Saturday and I have prayed a great deal about it. I was off from work today and I stopped at St. Joseph’s to pray for Fr. ___ and his visit here and this is how it went.

I just went about my normal business like always and did a few things around the house. I rode into town and got coffee at St. Peter’s Books. When I finished there I stopped by St. Joseph’s to pray for Fr. ___’s visit here tomorrow. When I arrived the time was 11:13 and the odometer was 333. I sat out in the car and prayed the Glorious mysteries of the rosary and when I finished I glanced at my watch and the time was 11:33.

I drove home and continued my work around the house and later in the afternoon I needed to ride back into town. I never ever looked at the time. When I arrived back in Emmitsburg I stopped at St. Joseph’s again to pray another rosary for Fr. ___. At the instant I arrived a school bus pulled up and dropped a bunch of kids off. The bus number was 13. I started the rosary and instantly felt the peace and glanced at my watch and the time was 3:13. I completed the rosary and again felt the peace. The time was 3:33. I pulled out and the odometer switched to 13.3.

Thursday May 11, 2006

I woke up this morning and the first thought that ran through my mind was the fact that today was the day I was going to give Fr. ___ a tour of Emmitsburg and that he would be having dinner here at our house tonight. As this first thought of the day ran through my mind I looked over at the clock and the time was 6:13.

Later in the morning S.C.C. and I got ready to go to the 8 am mass at St. Mary’s. We arrived and I glanced at my watch as we walked in the door and it said XX:XX:33. Fr. Zeigfried was the priest because Fr. Mike was sick. During mass a sudden thought of Fr. ___ ran through my mind and it caused me to glance at my watch and it said XX:XX:13. At the consecration I felt the peace and glanced at my watch and it said XX:XX:13. Mass ended and I glanced at my watch and the time was 8:33:59.

S.C.C. and I went home and a little later in the morning I was suddenly struck with a very sudden and crashing thought about having the day with Fr. ___. It was so very strong and sudden I knew to glance at my watch and the time was 10:33.

A little later I sat down at my computer and finished writing the First Friday May 5-7 paper and completed it at 12:13.

A little later I went upstairs to get ready before riding over to Liberty Mountain Resort to pick up Fr. ___ at 2:30. I walked into the bedroom and the clock next to the bed said 1:13. I got ready and then I rode to St. Joseph’s to pray another rosary for Fr. ___’s visit. When I arrived at St. Joseph’s the first car I saw parked there had the license plate of 33. I sat in the car and prayed the Glorious and Luminous mysteries. When I finished I glanced at my watch as I pulled out and it said XX:XX:33.

I drove straight to Liberty Mountain Resort to pick up Fr. ___. When I arrived he was already outside and walking towards the car. He looked great. It was raining fairly hard and we started our tour of Emmitsburg. Our first stop was St. Joseph’s and just as we arrived at the front of the church I just happened to catch in the corner of my eye the CD counter and it flashed 333.

Unfortunately St. Joseph’s was locked because of the final phase of interior renovations that are currently taking place. We walked around the church and I gave Fr. ___ a little history of the church. We walked over to the parish hall which is where they have masses until the church reopens but it was also locked.

We then left St. Joseph’s and rode down the street to the Basilica of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton. Fr. ___ said he had been there once before. We looked around for a while and left to go to the Grotto of Lourdes. We did not get very far because I forgot the rode was closed for bridge repairs. We had to turn around and go the long way to the Grotto.

We arrived at the Grotto and it was still raining pretty hard but that really did not seem to matter. We toured the Grotto and I told Fr. ___ about historical and current events here in Emmitsburg. We finished at the Grotto and as we were getting ready to leave Fr. ___ said he would like to visit the religious goods store where S.C.C. works. I had not planned on taking Fr. ___ to St. Peter’s but I was more than happy to do so.

We left the Grotto and on the way to St. Peter’s Books we stopped at the Immaculate Conception chapel at Mount St. Mary’s and said a few prayers there. We then drove to St. Peter’s. While we were there Fr. ___ took his time and did a little bit of shopping. He purchased a bunch of cards. When he took them to the checkout counter I informed Jan F_____ that he was a priest so he would get his 15% discount.

Jan rang up the cards and it came to a total of $19.67 and Fr. ___ gave her a $20.00 bill. It was at that instant I felt the peace run through me and the cash register displayed Fr. ___’s change of 33 cents. We then left St. Peter’s and left to go to my house for dinner. We drove by St. Joseph’s on the way and just as we arrived the clock on the dash switched to 4:33.

I don’t know how to describe the feeling of peace that came over me at that instant. I can only say that in all of the years this has been happening to me this was one of the strongest feelings of peace and Love I have ever felt. I had to struggle not to cry. I said a prayer of thanks and we left.

We took the long way to the house to complete the tour by taking Tract Road. I showed Fr. ___ the outside of the new adoration chapel that is getting ready to open at the Missionaries of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary House of Studies. We left there and stopped by St. Mary’s.

We drove to my house because S.C.C. had fixed pork chops for dinner. We sat in the living room and talked for a while and had a glass of wine. During this time Sr. Claire Mahoney DM arrived. I was surprised and had no idea that Sr. Claire was coming. Sr. Claire arrived at 5:33.

Sr. Claire brought a bunch of rosaries for the Prayer Group. We all sat there and talked until dinner was ready. Dinner was good and it was such an honor to have Fr. ___ at our house. It was special. After dinner Fr. ___ said he needed to be back at the conference he was attending by 7:30.

As we were getting ready to leave Sr. Claire asked Fr. ___ if he would bless the bunch of rosaries she brought. This made me SUDDENLY think to ask him to bless our house. Fr. ___ asked if we had any holy water. I got the jug of blessed holy water we had from when Fr. Patrick Torres MC was here in November 2004 and Fr. ___ blessed both the rosaries and the house with that water.

Fr. ___ and I then left and it was now pouring down rain. I drove him back to Liberty Mountain Resort which is only about a mile or so from our house. We arrived and said good bye to each other. I did not really want to but I felt compelled to show him that the odometer was 13. I left and rode back to the house and at the instant I arrived and the car came to a complete stop the CD flashed 033.

Later in the evening S.C.C. and Sr. Claire called to me from the other room and said they were going to pray the rosary. They asked if I would like to join them. I went in the living room and sat down and glanced at my watch and the time was 9:13. During the rosary I thanked God and Our Lady for allowing me such a nice day with Fr. ___. We finished the rosary and I glanced at my watch at the instant I kissed the crucifix and the time was 9:33:33.

Saturday May 13, 2006

Today was one of those days that was busy all day long. There were several scheduled events that I took part in. The first was the Mission of Mercy 5K Run that takes place each year in Frederick, Maryland. We also had the Armata Bianca Rosary Procession that takes place every October and May 13. In addition to that, tonight was mine and S.C.C.’s turn to have the Lay Community Jesus of Mercy prayer group at our house. It was a full day.

I woke up this morning very abruptly because S.C.C. suddenly disturbed me by accident. After I was suddenly awakened I looked over at the clock and the time was 5:13.

I was supposed to meet Wayne Warthen at the Basilica to ride in the Mission of Mercy van to Frederick to help out with the 5 K run. After I finished getting ready and was ready to leave I looked over at the clock and the time was 6:33.

I left the house and on the way to the Basilica which is where the Mission of Mercy van is parked, I stopped at St. Joseph’s to say a prayer before leaving. Just as I arrived and the car came to a complete stop the CD flashed 33. I completed my prayers and just as I pulled out I noticed another car that was parked in front of the church with the license plate of 33.

I drove to the Basilica and a few minutes later Mike Sullivan arrived and then Wayne Warthen. We loaded a few things onto the Mission of Mercy van and headed to Frederick. We arrived and when we finished setting up everything for the 5K run I glanced at my watch and the time was 8:13.

The race started and there were lots of participants from all over. My job was to take pictures of the event. When the race was over we got back in the Mission of Mercy van and rode back to the Basilica and arrived there at 11:13.

I had not been to mass yet so I rode out to the Grotto to attend the noon mass in the glass chapel. I was a little early so I decided to go to my favorite spot in the Grotto and pray the rosary at Our Lady of Fatima statue. I walked up to the statue of Our Lady of Fatima and looked at my watch and the time was 11:33.

I prayed the Joyful mysteries of the rosary and when I finished I went to the glass chapel for the noon mass. Fr. Michael Kennedy was the priest. Mass ended and then I rode back to the Basilica for the 1 pm Armata Bianca rosary procession. I arrived and the odometer on the car was 3.3

There was a better than usual attendance at the procession because it fell on a weekend this year. Mick Major and I carried the statue of Our Lady of Fatima and I never looked at my watch until the rosary started and the procession began. The time was 1:13. We prayed the Joyful mysteries and when we arrived at St. Joseph’s the time was 1:33.

We continued with the Glorious mysteries upon arrival along with other prayers. We then processed back to the Basilica praying the Luminious mysteries. It started to rain and by the time we got back to the Basilica we were all soaked. The procession ended and I got in my car to leave and when I started it the odometer, from where I arrived was 3.3.

I started driving home and was almost there when I remembered that S.C.C. had asked me to pick up a bottle of wine for the Jesus of Mercy prayer group and dinner at our house tonight at 5 pm. I turned around. It was at the instant I was turning the car around when SUDDENLY a CRASHING thought BOOMED through my mind that The Blessed Virgin Mary would appear to Gianna Sullivan tonight at my house during the rosary. I looked down and the time on the dash was 2:33 and the odometer was 1.3.

I arrived back in Emmitsburg and picked up a bottle of wine and drove back to the house. By the time I got there S.C.C. had just about everything ready.

The Jesus of Mercy prayer group was scheduled to begin at 5 pm and Richard and Rosalie S were the first to arrive and about a minute later Gianna and Mike Sullivan arrived. It was the first time any of them had ever been to our house.

The prayer group is for married couples so C.R.C. stayed upstairs and watched a movie on his computer. Except for S.C.C. and I nobody even knew C.R.C. was in the house.

We all had a glass of wine and just talked for about the first half hour or so. We then sat in the living room and started the prayer group by reading the Liturgy Of The Hours first. When that was completed we got ready to pray the rosary. Before we started the rosary Gianna said it was unlikely that Our Lady would appear during to rosary but the possibility existed. Despite what happened earlier today at 2:33 I was not expecting it to happen.

We decided to pray the Sorrowful mysteries because we had prayed the Joyful, Glorious and Luminous during the Fatima Armata Bianca procession earlier in the day. I started the rosary and took the 1st decade. Richard took the 2nd decade and S.C.C. had the 3rd. Rosalie had the 4th decade. Our Lady had not come by the time it was over. Because Our Lady always comes during the 3rd or 4th I did not even consider there being any chance of Her coming and I abandoned any thought that it could happen.

Mike Sullivan took the 5th decade and very shortly later the phone rang. C.R.C. was upstairs and picked it up on the 2nd ring. A few minutes later the phone rang a 2nd time and again C.R.C. picked it up on the 2nd ring. It was getting a little annoying. I could not believe it when the phone rang the 3rd time.

This time C.R.C. came walking down stairs with a note in his hand and at the VERY INSTANT he walked into the room Gianna bolted to her knees and before her knees hit the carpet she had turned 90 degrees towards Sr. Genevieve’s picture of Our Lady of Emmitsburg that hangs in our living room. C.R.C. went to his knees at the same time because he realized that Our Lady had just come. C.R.C. was stunned to find himself suddenly present during and apparition looking right at Gianna from about 2 feet away. Our Lady appeared at 6:20 pm after the 9th Hail Mary of the 5th decade.

The timing of C.R.C.’s arrival to bring me a phone message from Dr. Joe Ferguson was perfectly timed with Our Lady’s arrival. The best way I can describe it is like 2 perfectly timed simultaneous gunshots. So perfectly timed that the two shots sounds like only one. It was incredible.

The apparition lasted about 4 or 5 minutes. When Our Lady left Mike continued the rosary with the last Hail Mary and had a small smile on his face. Just as we completed the rosary Richard said “My God did you see how your son arrived here just at the instant of the apparition? INCREDIBLE !

It was amazing and everyone in the room knew this was not by chance. It turned out that the first two phone calls were from C.R.C.’s friend Peter F and the third phone call was from his dad, Dr. Joe F______. C.R.C. misunderstood what Joe said to him and thought it was an important phone call that I needed to know about. So he wrote a note to bring down stairs to me.

It was very clear that Our Lady used Peter and Joe F_______ to cause C.R.C. to walk downstairs at the precise instant of the apparition. Our Lady is such a loving and caring Mother that She was not about to appear to Gianna in our house and leave C.R.C. upstairs in his room and not be present when She arrived. It was unbelievable but it happened.

After the rosary we sat down at the dinner table to eat and C.R.C. left to go to the movies with the Ferguson’s. We had a very nice dinner and suddenly while we were eating I had a sudden thought about Our Lady having appeared in our house on the 13th and it was only the 11th that Fr. ___ was here and blessed our house. As this thought crashed through my mind I glanced at my watch and the time was 7:13

After dinner we completed the prayer group by reading the selected reading which were Acts 2 1-13. We then continued to sit around the table and talk for a long time. Later Richard and Rosalie left and about 10 or 15 minutes later Mike and Gianna left. After they left S.C.C. and I walked back in the house and the time on the kitchen clock was 9:13.

Shortly later C.R.C. arrived home from the movies. He wanted to talk about what had happened. He was still stunned. We decided to pray a family rosary in thanksgiving for what had just happened. We completed the rosary and I glanced at my watch and the time was 10:33:33.

R_____ C___

May 29, 2006

9:33 Pm

Post Script - A couple of years after this event I discovered on a calendar that the Julian date of May 13, 2006, the day Our Lady appeared to Gianna in our home was 133. The One Hundred Thirty Third day of the year.