Mission of Mercy Meeting At Mount St. Mary’s

Wednesday April 18, 2007

This was one of those days where it just seemed like there were not enough hours in the day to do all of the things that needed to be done. I have been very busy during my time off from work doing things around the house here and the house in "hometown". I needed to go to "hometown" today to mow grass and do a little maintenance.

The first thing I did this morning was to sit down and catch up all of my notes of the past few days from the digital voice recorder I use. When I finished I looked at my watch and the time was 8:13.

Shortly after finishing all of the notes Greg and I left to go to mass at St. Joseph’s. Just as we arrived we met a car with the license plate of 33. Fr. Paul Murphy was the priest and when mass ended we left. As we pulled out to leave we met another car with the license plate of 33.

I drove Greg to Mount St. Mary’s and dropped him off for the day and the time was 9:13. Since I was so close I thought about walking through the Grotto of Lourdes. As this thought hit I glanced at my watch and it said XX:XX:13 and the CD flashed 333.

I rode to the Grotto and I was the only person there except for a few maintenance men. I prayed as I walked through the Grotto. My main intention was to be able to have the grace needed to accomplish what Our Lady desires for me to accomplish based on what I experience which I know is extraordinary. I completed my walk and prayers and as I left I glanced at my watch and the time was 9:33.

I left the Grotto and rode to St. Peter’s for a cup of coffee because S.C.C. was working. I ran into my friend Larry McLean and we talked for a while. I then left to go home to get ready to go to "hometown". I stopped at St. Joseph’s on the was to say a quick prayer and when I arrived the time on the dash was 10:13.

After I completed a few prayers I drove home. Shortly after arriving two Jehovah Witnesses knocked on the door and tried to convert me. I did my best to explain the basic fundamentals of Christianity such as the existence of The Trinity, Mary’s role and common sense understanding of The Immaculate Conception. They listened to me but refused to accept the Catholic literature I offered to them just as I refused to accept their Watchtower magazine. After the two Jehovah Witnesses left I left to go to "hometown" and stopped by St. Joseph’s on my way through town. I arrived at 12:13.

I said a few prayers especially for my Jehovah’s Witness friends and left for "hometown". While I was driving I felt like I should pray my daily rosary at "Parish Church" before going to the house to do my work. I glanced down as this sudden thought hit and the odometer was 33.

I arrived at "Parish Church" and just as I was pulling in the parking lot I noticed a white truck parked there with the license plate of 333133. I glanced at my watch as the car came to a complete stop and it said XX:XX:33. I went in the church and prayed the Glorious Mysteries of the rosary. I finished and glanced at my watch as I walked out of the door and the time was 3:13:33.

I returned to my car and my cell phone was ringing. It was Bob Perrelli who is the chairman of the Mission of Mercy Auxiliary. He was calling to remind me that there was a meeting tonight at Mount St. Mary’s starting at 7 PM. I told Bob I was in "hometown" and I would be there but would most likely arrive late. He said that was no problem.

I rode out to our house and mowed the grass and did a little light maintenance. When I finished all of the work I left. While I was driving back into "hometown" I SUDDENLY felt like I should stop by "Parish Church" and pray another rosary for Our Lady’s intentions. I arrived at "Parish Church" and glanced at my watch. The time was 5:13:00. As I walked in the door and the time was 5:13:59. I prayed the Sorrowful mysteries and when I finished I left and at the instant I pulled out of the parking lot the CD flashed 013.

I started driving back to Emmitsburg and at some point I turned on the radio. A news report came on saying that the Supreme Court had upheld the ban on partial birth abortion. This was good news that caused me to feel a strong sense of peace. I glanced down and the time on the dash was 6:33.

I continued driving and arrived at Mount Saint Mary’s. I was a little late and the Mission of Mercy meeting had already begun. These are always long meetings I was there for the last hour and a half of the meeting.

When the meeting was over I left and stopped by St. Joseph’s to say a prayer on my way home despite being very tired at this point. When I arrived I glanced at my watch as the car came to a complete stop and the time was 9:13:33. I said a prayer or two and drove home and just as I shut the car off the CD flashed 13.

R_____ C___

May 13, 2007

10:33 Pm