The First Eucharistic Prayer Group for Peace and Unity since the Covid-19 Shutdown

     It has been three months since we have had our monthly Eucharistic Prayer Group for Peace and Unity prayer group because of the Covid-19 Corona Virus shutdowns and restrictions. Normally it is held at St. Mary’s in Fairfield on the 2nd Sunday of each month but in order to get things moving again now that restrictions are somewhat easing, it is being held today and hopefully will get back to the normal schedule soon. I have decided to write this paper because the pattern of the 13’s, 33’s and 333’s that started with me at St. Joseph’s during the apparitions of Our Lady of Emmitsburg back in 1998 were very abundant today and that clearly tells me that the paper should be written even at the price of sounding repetitious of past papers describing almost the same thing. But it’s not the same thing. Many of the papers may sound similar but each tells a different and unique factual sequence of events that took place in the context of the apparitions of The Blessed Virgin Mary at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Emmitsburg, Maryland. Again these apparitions took place from 1993 until the year 2000 with full approval of Cardinal William Keeler. The authorities of the church shutdown the Thursday Night Prayer Group as it became known on September 8, 2000. Our Lady has said since then “I am not leaving” on many, many occasions. Based on my personal experiences as described in these papers it is super abundantly clear to me that Our Lady means exactly that. She is not leaving and her goals are being and will be accomplished here at The Center of Her Immaculate Heart. With that said I will now describe the events of the first Eucharistic Prayer Group since being shut down because of Corona Virus.


Sunday June 28, 2020

     I will be driving to Emmitsburg today to attend the Eucharistic Prayer Group for Peace and Unity today at St. Mary’s in Fairfield, Pennsylvania which is very close to Emmitsburg. The day started by S.C.C. and I attending mass at <Home Parish> in <Home Town>. Fr. K____ is on a trip and Fr. D____ is here filling in for him. Fr. D____ began the mass with The Sign of The Cross and at that very instant I felt a feeling of peace. The peaceful feeling caused me to glance down at my watch and I was not at all surprised to see the time was 8:33:00. During mass it came time to kneel for the Consecration as I did I just so happened to notice my watch and the seconds were 33. During the Consecration as Fr. D_____ said the name “Jesus Christ” the seconds were 13. Mass ended and as S.C.C. and I pulled out I saw J. D. who has a son who is a priest. It made me think of my son C.R.C. who has been discerning the priest hood. The thought triggered a desire to pray for him. It was at that instant I noticed the time on the dash was 9:33.

     I drove S.C.C. home and after a little while I left to go to the prayer group at St. Mary’s. I pulled out of my drive way and it was then I noticed the odometer on my car was 33.3. I made the two hour plus drive to Emmitsburg and stopped first at the Grotto of Lourdes. I arrived and the 12 noon mass was still in progress and there were absolutely no parking spaces whatsoever. I circled around the parking lot until a car finally pulled out. I was in a perfect position to pull right in as they backed out. I then started walking towards the Grotto and when I got to the entrance I noticed a big sign that said “Mask Required For Entry To The Grotto”. I forgot my mask and had to walk back the full length of the parking lot to my car and get a mask. I then walked directly to the statue of Our Lady of Fatima which is my favorite spot in the Grotto. I sat down on the bench to pray the Luminous Mysteries for my son C.R.C. and I glanced at my watch and the time was 1:13. I finished the rosary and glanced at my watch again and the time was 1:33.

     I then walked back to my car and left to go pickup Brother Paschal O’Brien and I stopped for just a minute at St. Joseph’s along the way and when I arrived the odometer was 1.3. I then drove the rest of the way to pick up Brother Paschal and from there we rode to St. Mary’s in Fairfield. We arrived at St. Mary’s and for some reason the prayer group was being held in the parish hall. The Blessed Sacrament was exposed. Mike Sullivan led the prayer group and like always gave a good talk. Jennifer White led the Glorious Mysteries of the rosary and when the rosary was completed I glanced at my watch and the time was 3:13. After the rosary there were a few consecration prayers we always pray, when that was completed Mike called me up to lead the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. We prayed the Chaplet and when we finished I just happened to look up and I noticed a digital clock hanging on the side wall and the time was 3:33.

     Attendance was very good today. After the prayer group several of us went to Ventura’s to eat. When that was over I drove Brother Paschal home and along the way he asked if we could stop at the Jubilee Grocery store. I said yes. We rode by St. Joseph’s on the way and arrived at 6:13. I said a quick prayer and we left. We arrived at Jubilee and I waited in the car for Brother Paschal. I then drove him home and helped him carry in his groceries. I then left and stopped at St. Joseph’s and decided to pray another Luminous rosary for C.R.C.. I walked around the church praying and glanced at my watch as I finished and kissed the crucifix and the time was 7:13. I drove home to <Home Town> and the odometer was 33.


R. C.

July 20, 2020

1:13 PM