Second Sunday Mission of Mercy Mass Has Been Reinstated

Wednesday November 16, 2005

Despite the fact that the 2nd Sunday Mission of Mercy mass had been discontinued people continued to come for the prayer service. There were not as many people but there were enough that it was still worth having. Many people prayed for the reinstatement of the mass and these prayers were answered quickly.

Tonight is the bi-monthly meeting of the Mission of Mercy Mom’s Family Board. It is held at Mt. St. Mary’s University. I planned on leaving work a little early today so I could be there by the time the meeting started at 6:30 but it did not work out that way.

I left the house this morning to go to work and like always I stopped at St. Joseph’s to say a quick prayer before going to Manassas. I arrived at St. Joseph’s and just as the car came to a complete stop the CD flashed 13.

I completed my prayers and drove to All Saint’s for mass before going across the street to work. Fr. Celinski was the priest. When Mass ended I walked out of the church and immediately a car was directly in front of me with the license plate of 13.

Today was one of those few and far between days where there was not much work coming in so it was a very quiet morning. I took this opportunity to write the Oct 26-30 LMC paper while sitting at my desk. As I started the paper I glanced at my watch and the time was 11:13. Using my notes I worked on the paper throughout the morning. After several work related interruptions I completed the paper and glanced at my watch and the time was now 1:13:33.

The afternoon then became very busy and I was unable to leave to go pray my daily rosary at All Saint’s. I had to complete the work that came in and it shattered any thought of being able to leave early to attend the Mission of Mercy meeting at the Mount. When I did finish the work I got in my car to leave for the day and when I started the car the time on the dash was 5:13.

I left for Emmitsburg and it was pouring down rain. It caused traffic to move slowly. When I arrived at Mount St. Mary’s for the meeting the parking lot was full. I kept driving until I found an empty slot and pulled in it and parked. The parking slots were numbered and it was # 33. As I parked I noticed the time on the dash was 7:13.

During the Mission of Mercy meeting Dave Liddle officially announced that Fr. M___ was reinstating the 2nd Sunday Mission of Mercy Mass starting in December. The meeting ended and I got in my car to leave and as I pulled out I noticed the CD flashed 33.

I then drove to St. Joseph’s to say a prayer of thanks. When I arrived there I suddenly remembered that I had not yet prayed my daily rosary. I sat in the car and prayed the rosary and when I finished I started the car to leave and the time on the dash was 9:13.

R_____ C___

Dec. 2, 2005

10:33:33 Am